The Monaco Yacht Show today unveils the 18 superyachts that will compete for the 6th MYS Superyacht Awards Ceremony on September 24, the day before the show.
The candidates are all new builds over 40 m (LOA) delivered in the year (or end of 2018) and unveiled by their shipyard in world premiere at the 2019 MYS.
- Attila (64m / shipyard Sanlorenzo)
- Aurora Borealais (67m / shipyard Amels)
- Severin°s (55m / shipyard Baglietto)
- Bintador (49.9m / shipyard Tankoa Yachts)
- Dragon (79.5m / shipyard Columbus Yachts)
- DreAMBoat (90m / shipyard Oceanco)
- Excellence (79.95m / shipyard Abeking & Rasmussen)
- Here comes the sun (83m / shipyard Amels)
- Joy Rider (45m / shipyard Damen)
- Lilium (47.50m / shipyard Bilgin Yachts)
- Majesty 140 (43.10m / shipyard Gulf Craft)
- Mangusta Gransport 45 (45m / shipyard Overmarine)
- Metis (63m / shipyard Benetti)
- CRN 135 (79m / shipyard CRN)
- Bold (85m / shipyard Silveryachts)
- Navetta 42 (41.8m / shipyard Customline - Ferretti Group)
- Race (50m / shipyard Riva - Ferretti Group)
- Tis (111m / shipyard Lürssen)
The 18 units meet the criteria defined with the judges to compete for the four categories of the ceremony. The Organising Committee of the Monaco Yacht Show, represented by Gaëlle Tallarida, show Managing Director, relies on the expertise in yachting and art of living of an eclectic panel of journalists to vote for their best yachts (Hillary Buckman , Editor-in-Chief of Ocean Magazine (Australia), Merijn de Waard, Founder and Director of SuperYacht Times (The Netherlands), Nabil Farhat, Editor-in-Chief of The World of Yachts and Boats (Middle East), William Mathieson, Editor-in-Chief of Superyachtnews.com (UK), Christina Tsangaris, Editor-in-Chief of Superyachts.com (UK).
On the following day of the ceremony, visitors of the Monaco Yacht Show will discover the winning vessels and all candidates on display in Port Hercules, among the 44 new builds unveiled in world premiere on the 125 superyachts exhibited this year.
During the COVID-19 Crisis as a good will gesture, while many people are at home, in port, on board or working remotely, we are allowing our loyal and expert audience, complete and complimentary access to our SuperyachtNews Premium Content and unlimited access to our digital library of The Superyacht Report - issues 175-200. Click here to sign up now.