Hill Robinson places hundreds of crew every year and ensures the highest standards are met under the MLC regulations.
Our experienced team of crew specialists understand the owners' needs and carefully reviews the candidate's qualifications, experience, references and overall presentation to maintain the best crew on-board with the agreed payroll budget.
Benefits of our crew recruitment process also include:
- Verifying that candidates meet flag safe manning requirements
- Coordinating travel to and from interviews and the yacht
- Training arrangements where appropriate
- Assistance with medical appointments and visas
- Crew familiarisation on-board
We mainly place crew on our managed yachts, so we know that they are safe and the crew are properly employed and paid. They can register with us and keep up to date with our job opportunities at www.hrcrew.com.
Sanlorenzo will now provide a single-brand charter service, crew training programs and more…