MSN 1905: Everything you need to know
WHAT IS MSN 1905? In March 2021, MSN 1905 was introduced, the first major update of its kind since MSN 1768, in 1995. The new regulation, set …
- Pulse oximeter: a device that uses a finger to measure pulse and oxygen saturation
- Tranexamic Acid: medication extensively used in the military to control bleeding
- Intraosseous device: places a needle into the bone to deliver IV fluids and medications quickly, with minimal training, with a higher chance of sucess than traditional IVs.
- Trauma tourniquet
- Rapid Malaria tests
- Captain's duty of care: to protect the health and safety of crew, minimise risk of infection and provide preventive measures such as vaccination. (As a result of COVID-19, this is now perhaps even more pertinent).
- It is recommended that medical advice and supplies are obtained where possible from medically qualified individuals and/or companies experienced and knowledgeable in the supply to the maritime industry.
The entity that submits this press release to SuperyachtNews.com hereby accepts sole responsibility for the facts, accuracy and completeness of the content. All content and mediums submitted are an acknowledgement of the suitability for publication. SuperyachtNews.com accepts no liability or responsibility for any inaccuracies or errors made by the submitter in this regard.
Click here to become part of The Superyacht Group community, and join us in our mission to make this industry accessible to all, and prosperous for the long-term. We are offering access to the superyacht industry’s most comprehensive and longstanding archive of business-critical information, as well as a comprehensive, real-time superyacht fleet database, for just £10 per month, because we are One Industry with One Mission. Sign up here.