15 good reasons to spend Winter in Malta
Camper Nicholsons Grand Harbour Marina in Malta is regarded as one of the finest homeports in the Mediterranean and an ideal option for superyachts seeking high quality facilities and a fantastic crew experience in equal measure. For the 2015/2016 …
Camper & Nicholsons Grand Harbour Marina in Malta is regarded as one of the finest homeports in the Mediterranean and an ideal option for superyachts seeking high quality facilities and a fantastic crew experience in equal measure.
For the 2015/2016 winter season, Grand Harbour Marina is pleased to offer a winter berthing incentive for 30m – 100m yachts. Berths booked for six-months or more, will receive one-month free berthing.
But there are at least 15 more reasons to moor in Malta. Here's why Grand Harbour Marina is the ideal location for your yacht and crew this Winter:
- Within 2.5 days cruising from anywhere in the Mediterranean
- Serviced by over 26 airlines with regular international service throughout Europe
- Malta's people are wonderfully warm and welcoming, what's more they all speak fluant English
- Malta has the finest year-round weather in the Mediterranean
- Malta has a dynamic lifestyle and the island offers year-round recreational experiences
- Expect a vibrant culture in Valletta, voted the 2018 European City of Culture and each of Malta's cities has something unique to offer
- There are a wide range of high end restaurants, bars, shops and lifestyle experiences
- Malta is Europe’s most yacht-friendly and stable jurisdiction
- Grand Harbour Marina is ISPS certified with amenities and services of the highest standard
- The marina also offers extensive refit and repair facilities including dry dock for up to 160m
- Superior onshore facilities and support for yachts and crew
- High quality of life, with a low cost of living
- The island is becoming increasingly well known for international quality yachting events & races
- The team at Grand Harbour Marina prides itself on our service to yacht owners, captains and crew, offering excellent value, materially less expensive than most comparable marinas.
- In addition, we offer a concierge-led approach to ensuring that yacht crews have the opportunity to make the most of Malta during their time on the island, with organised events and parties, along with preferred pricing on everything from restaurants, bars, gyms, and car rental.
We hope to see you in Malta soon. To enquire about our Winter Berthing offer or to book a berth, please get in touch: cnmarinas.com/ghm
The entity that submits this press release to SuperyachtNews.com hereby accepts sole responsibility for the facts, accuracy and completeness of the content. All content and mediums submitted are an acknowledgement of the suitability for publication. SuperyachtNews.com accepts no liability or responsibility for any inaccuracies or errors made by the submitter in this regard.
Click here to become part of The Superyacht Group community, and join us in our mission to make this industry accessible to all, and prosperous for the long-term. We are offering access to the superyacht industry’s most comprehensive and longstanding archive of business-critical information, as well as a comprehensive, real-time superyacht fleet database, for just £10 per month, because we are One Industry with One Mission. Sign up here.