Golfito Marina Village, an IGY destination, and its deep-water access, Blue-Flag Marina are part of a very limited number of marinas worldwide that have been specifically designed to berth mega yachts & super yachts. Surrounded by year-round calm waters in a protected natural basin south of the hurricane zone, the enclave serves as the only authorized pick-up and drop-off zone for yacht transport ships on the west coast of both Central and South America.
Golfito Marina Village is open and welcoming its beautiful unique charter destination which was previously inaccessible to super yachts with the following services, amenities, and activities:
- 50 floating slips accommodating yachts up to 350' (123m)
- 265' floating high-speed fuel dock (250 gpm/946 lpm)
- On-site provisioning services
- Customs & Immigration
- Full vessel concierge services
- On-site car rental & Helipad access
- Work-out facilities
- On-site shopping & dining
- Local area tours and activities
- Plentiful sport fishing grounds*
*Of the total 590 IGFA World Record Catches in Costa Rica, 303 were in Golfito's waters!
Fort Lauderdale, Fla. – October 03, 2017 – IGY Marinas today announced that it has expanded its presence in Latin America with the addition of Golfi…
Press Release 04 Oct 2017