As the 10th annual Australian Superyacht, Marine Export & Commercial Marine Industry (ASMEX) draws ever closer, The Superyacht Group is proud to announce its perennial media partnership for this important industry event.
Taking place from Monday 18 May to Tuesday 19 May 2020 at the InterContinental Resort, Sanctuary Cove, ASMEX 2020 is constructed around the industry’s core issues, and delivered through a programme comprising quality speakers and informative debate.
For two days, ASMEX 2020 will shine a spotlight on the future of the marine industry in Australia, the South Pacific and the global industry in its entirety. The Superyacht Group’s chairman, Martin Redmayne, will once again lead the conference, hosting a series of powerful discussions, many of which are based on market intelligence and data.
Key elements of the programme will include migration patterns and a Pacific partnership, climate change and sustainability, The Australian marketplace, regulations, and how to build a successful strategy to attract the global fleet.
For the full programme click here.
Why Attend ASMEX 2020?
As the largest marine industry and superyacht conference in the Asia Pacific region, ASMEX;
- Tackles real issues through quality speakers and informative debate
- Offers excellent networking opportunities with a diverse range of senior industry delegates and speakers
- Provides specialist sessions that drill down into the detail, covering the core issues and topics in our industry.
- Attracts a broad range of industry professionals including
- boat builders
- refit shipyards
- government representatives
- equipment manufacturers
- charter agents and brokers
- yachting service providers and many more