Following successful attendances at the Singapore Yacht Show and the YARE Networking event in Italy, the Superyacht Operating Systems team will attend the upcoming Palma Superyacht Show and will be available to demonstrate their latest product, which "transforms the way Superyachts create and use Standard Operating Procedures".
- The ability to set up an entire yacht's operating procedures in record time (huge salary savings)
- Significant reduction in unnecessary damage
- Immense time savings in training new crew
- Greater consistency in guest experience
- Better quality guest service
- Confident crew due to their access to high calibre reference materials
The entity that submits this press release to SuperyachtNews.com hereby accepts sole responsibility for the facts, accuracy and completeness of the content. All content and mediums submitted are an acknowledgement of the suitability for publication. SuperyachtNews.com accepts no liability or responsibility for any inaccuracies or errors made by the submitter in this regard.
If you've found this story to be 'a report worth reading', and you would like to enjoy access to even more articles, insight and information from The Superyacht Group, then you may well be interested in our VIP print subscription offer. We are inviting industry VIPs to register for a complimentary subscription to our print portfolio, which includes the most insightful information on the state of the superyacht market. To see if you qualify for our VIP subscription package, please click here to fill in an application form