With The Crew Report’s prediction that 30,000 new crew will join the superyacht industry by 2020, recruitment is fast becoming a growing and increasingly important sector in this market. With this in mind, the SuperyachtJobs.com team has been working to provide an improved recruitment service to captains, yachts and recruiters, as well as candidates looking for jobs at-sea and shoreside.
The new SuperyachtJobs.com, which is now live, not only comes with a fresh new look and App but with better functionality for recruiters and users.
What’s new for superyachts, captains and recruiters?
- New Unlimited jobs package for superyachts: Yachts will be able to post as many jobs as they desire, market available roles to potential candidates and view unlimited profiles and CVs, with no time constraints
- New jobs bundles: Recruiters and yachts are able to post multiple jobs at better rates than ever before, with no time constraints
- New ‘CV Search’ function: Recruiters and yachts can browse the profiles of relevant candidates who have declared themselves actively looking for work, download their CVs and even watch their video presentations
suitable candidates directly through the website: Any candidates who
have declared themselves actively looking for work and with a ‘public
profile’ can be found easily on the website and contacted directly
- New search function: Candidates can use the new search function to find relevant jobs and apply directly through the website
- Receive only relevant job alerts: Via email and/or the new SuperaychtJobs.com App
- Store your CV, certificates and references on your profile: With information already uploaded, candidates are able to apply for jobs quickly online or through the SuperyachtJobs.com App, wherever they are in the world
- New Video CV section: Candidates can upload a video of themselves into this brand new section of the website
- ‘Public’ profile: Make your profile ‘public’ and allow employers to find and contact you without moving a muscle
shoreside jobs: SuperaychtJobs.com now offers candidates the chance to
find shoreside jobs as well as those at sea and, best of all, it’s
Download the SuperyachtJobs.com App
For more information about the brand new and re-launched SuperyachtJobs.com, visit the website or contact Andy Howell on +44 (0)207 801 1017 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you've found this story to be 'a report worth reading' and you would like to enjoy access to even more articles, insight and information from The Superyacht Group, then you may well be interested in our print subscription packages, which include the most comprehensive and up-to-date information on the state of the superyacht market. Subscribe here, to these 'Reports Worth Paying For'