You have a lot to say, and we want to help you say it.
We’re looking for superyacht crew to blog, not only for us, but for each other.
We’re looking for blog posts on anything you think will be of interest to your fellow crew, but here are a few ideas to get you started:
- Fitness and nutrition tips
- Typical guest problems and how to deal with them
- Career and CV advice
- Your story: how you got to where you are today
- What you would change about the superyacht sector
- Recipes (for guests and for crew)
- The hot topics of the crew mess: what’s everyone talking about?
- Opinions, opinions, opinions! (We love opinions)
- Tips on local restaurants, activities and bars
- How to de-stress
- How to ‘team-build’
- Anecdotes and funny stories from on board
Use your laptop, use your tablet, use your phone. Blog during your time off, in between shifts, at the crack of dawn or before bed. Get creative.
Sound interesting? Write your blog post (Anything from 200 to 500 words) and email it to editor Lulu Trask at email@example.com with the subject line: Blog.
Any questions? Want more information? Just send an email to the above address.
Go on, get writing.
If you've found this story to be 'a report worth reading', and you would like to enjoy access to even more articles, insight and information from The Superyacht Group, then you may well be interested in our VIP print subscription offer. We are inviting industry VIPs to register for a complimentary subscription to our print portfolio, which includes the most insightful information on the state of the superyacht market. To see if you qualify for our VIP subscription package, please click here to fill in an application form