You have a lot to say, and we want to help you say it.
We’re looking for superyacht crew to blog, not only for us, but for each other.
We’re looking for blog posts on anything you think will be of interest to your fellow crew, but here are a few ideas to get you started:
- Fitness and nutrition tips
- Typical guest problems and how to deal with them
- Career and CV advice
- Your story: how you got to where you are today
- What you would change about the superyacht sector
- Recipes (for guests and for crew)
- The hot topics of the crew mess: what’s everyone talking about?
- Opinions, opinions, opinions! (We love opinions)
- Tips on local restaurants, activities and bars
- How to de-stress
- How to ‘team-build’
- Anecdotes and funny stories from on board
Use your laptop, use your tablet, use your phone. Blog during your time off, in between shifts, at the crack of dawn or before bed. Get creative.
Sound interesting? Write your blog post (Anything from 200 to 500 words) and email it to editor Lulu Trask at email@example.com with the subject line: Blog.
Any questions? Want more information? Just send an email to the above address.
Go on, get writing.
If you like reading our Editors' premium quality journalism on SuperyachtNews.com, you'll love their amazing and insightful opinions and comments in The Superyacht Report. If you’ve never read it, click here to request a sample copy - it's 'A Report Worth Reading'. If you know how good it is, click here to subscribe - it's 'A Report Worth Paying For'.